We are looking for an Assurance Supervisor/Manager to work closely with our firms’ partners. You would be responsible for completing and/or reviewing of Audit, Review and Compilation engagements, as well as the completion of corporate and personal tax returns and supervising the work of Senior and intermediate/junior team members.
- Assist in the planning and scope of all assurance and compilation engagements.
- Responsible for completion of files at the client, supervising intermediate team members and ensuring a high quality of work completed.
- Participate in the training of staff.
- Ensure all filing deadlines are met.
- Evaluation of staff involved in file preparation work.
- Bilingual, French and English
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience, with 3-4 years in a senior position. in auditing small and medium sized businesses.
- Must have obtained CPA designation.
- Knowledge of CPA Canada Handbook, including accounting standards for private enterprises (ASPE), Income Tax Act, CaseWare/CaseView, Taxprep T2, DT Max T1 and the MS Office suite.
Job Type: Full-time
- Senior Auditor: 4 years (Required)
- Auditing: 7 years (Required)
- Bilingual English/French (Preferred)