Greens Organic + Natural Market gives you an alternative for organic produce, premium meats, baked goods, fresh seafood, health products and more-all conveniently located at West Broadway and Maple St.
- Assist manager to plan menu, organize, direct and co-ordinate our restaurant’s operations;
- Coordinate and schedule the activities of kitchen personnel and food counter attendants;
- Manage staff, establish work schedules and assign duties;
- Review operational procedures and make adjustments when required;
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards;
- Control inventory, secure proper storage of food and supplies and start purchase orders;
- Resolve issues that may arise, including customer requests, complaints and supply shortages;
- Hire and train new staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures.
- Prepare reports regarding inventory and personnel matters;
- High school or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience cooking in a professional kitchen
- Minimum of 1 year managing kitchen operations
- Experience with vegan, raw, fermented and gluten free food
- Ability to speak English fluently
- Availability to work at all shifts and weekends
Send resume and cover letter via email.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Invitation to all applicants: We are an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate by nationality or gender. We encourage applications from visible minority groups including women, aboriginals and newly landed immigrants.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- line cook: 2 years (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)