Leading and developing a team of merchandisers and brand ambassadors in Best Buy locations.
Regional Field Manager, Facebook
7-month contract (Sept 1st, 2020 to March 26th, 2021)
The Perfect Person For The Role:
You’re someone who inspires people to do their very best all of the time. You understand how to utilize your team members’ strengths and love working with them to constantly elevate their skills. You understand how to translate corporate objectives into individual objectives and support your team in reaching them. You’re a big-picture thinker who understands how your team and the decisions you make impact the rest of the organization. You get jazzed about leading others in a competitive, dynamic, business environment and can successfully navigate a team to enable, drive and adapt to change. You are someone who holds yourself accountable for delivering quality results from both you and your team. Ideally, you’re no stranger to the world of outsourced sales and merchandising and you know the consumer electronic channel like the back of your hand. You provide uncompromising quality of service in everything you do.
In a nutshell, this role is leading and developing a team of merchandising representatives and demo reps/brand ambassadors across the region representing Facebook’s new devices. Your team is focused on our client's success at retail through call coverage objectives, increasing brand visibility, product demonstrations of Facebook’s Oculus and Portal devices and executing brand priorities and building strong relationships with key store contacts. Your role is focused on ensuring your team's success.
What You’ll Be Doing Every Day:
Your Experience/Requirements of the Role:
- Leading your team to meet objectives which will include developing strong relationships with store managers and Best Buy ‘Blue Shirts,’ increasing sales of the product brands through sales, merchandising and demo activities
- Delivering on sales targets for the client’s product lines
- Effectively communicating priorities to your team
- Ensuring optimal call coverage/frequency is maintained
- Spending 60% to 80% of your time in field training and supporting your team
- Reviewing performance reports ensuring that objectives are being met and putting plans in place if they are not
- Providing initial and ongoing training, which will require travel across the region as required
- Maintaining ongoing communication with the retail team (voice mails, emails, conference calls)
- Tracking rep call execution, daily activities, and success against objectives – full utilization of the tools provided in tracking performance deliverables
- Maintaining a partnership and regular communication with client and customer contacts
- Providing feedback and insights on field execution on a regular basis
- Participating in development, planning and running/execution of regional meetings
- Leading the informal and formal performance development process of your team members
The RIGHT Fit with Encore:
- 3+ years of successfully leading teams in the consumer electronic environment
- 3 years of Consumer Electronics or Category experience
- A natural, inspirational leader - The ability to cultivate collaborative internal and external relationships through leadership, influence and impact
- A genuine desire to move your team up the performance ladder
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- High degree of comfort with technology
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel overnight - 10-15%
- Ability to work most weekends
At Encore, we feel that no matter your background, what’s most important to your success and ours is the way you interact with others. Don’t get us wrong, if you have the right experience and skills, that’s great. So, if you’re thinking about working with Encore, it’s important that you know what we’ll expect from you:
You can be described as:
- You believe in winning
- You bring passion and innovative thinking that will deliver results
- You believe that the words ‘work’ and ‘fun’ belong in the same sentence
What Encore's All About:
- Intellectually curious
- Continuously challenging yourself
- Having business maturity, professional
At Encore, we possess the expertise in field sales to ensure our clients are successful in their most critical market channels. Going deep with few...being nimble and responsive for us is more than a turn of phrase, it is a way of life...and it comes down to the following Vision and Mission that compel us to outperform every day. Our Vision: The first choice for tier one organizations seeking to optimize their field sales investment. Our Mission: Provide uncompromising quality of service and unparalleled caliber of thinking...developing strategies and delivering solutions that enable our clients to win.
How to Apply:
If you haven’t already figured it out, it’s really important for Encore to have the RIGHT Team. If you know that you’re a great match for this role and think you’ll be a great fit with Encore, then you should definitely apply to this exciting opportunity! If you’re not jazzed about what you’ve read so far, that’s OK, we’re sure the right job is out there somewhere for you.
For those of you who apply, thanks so much for your interest in learning more about this exciting opportunity. We’d love to chat with all of you, but sometimes we simply don’t have enough time. If we feel you’re a good match, we’ll definitely be reaching out to you to move you forward in the selection process. If you're selected, you'll be asked to complete a recorded, digital interview which you can do with a webcam or a mobile device with a front-facing camera.
Encore strives to make our recruitment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provides accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. If you require any accommodations at any point during the application and selection process, please reach out to us.