CHETWYND GEN HOSP COMPLEX
CHO INTERPROF TEAM 1
PRIMARY CARE TEAM LEAD OR CLINIC MANAGER
$19.55 - $21.58
OPEN UNTIL FILLED*
In accordance with Northern Health’s vision of an idealized system of services where people and their families receive primary care services in Primary Care Homes supported by interprofessional teams, the Primary Care Assistant functions as a member of the interprofessional team.
As an integral member of the team, the Primary Care Assistant works to support Primary Care providers and the Interprofessional Team (IPT) in the delivery of safe, efficient, and quality Primary Care Services throughout Northern Health. The Primary Care Assistant provides both operational and administrative support in a clinic and/or other community setting in accordance with Northern Health policies and procedures.
Skills and Abilities:
- Grade 12.
- Graduation from an Office Assistant Course from an accredited Community College plus two years recent, related experience in a health care setting.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and work roles.
- Ability to work as an effective member of an integrated administrative team.
- Ability to communicate effectively using both written and verbal communication.
- Ability to type 40 WPM.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Ability to follow detailed instruction.
- Ability to use a high degree of tact and diplomacy in working with others.
- Ability to work in a manner that is in compliance with staff and patient safety practices, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others in a fast-paced health care environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer word processing, spreadsheet applications, and specialized clinical information systems.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
- All postings with a closing date specified close at 11:59 pm PT