Are you interested by the steel industry? Do you enjoy working on large scale projects? Do you wish to be a part of a dynamic team?
ADF Group is offering a stimulating job where you will be able to achieve your professional goals within a growing company and North American leader.
ADF offers some of the industry's best pay, complemented by a range of benefits and by ADF's commitment to the health and safety of its personnel. We strive to ensure to that ADF Group Inc. continues to be an employer of choice.
Main duties of an Industrial Painter:
- Perform tasks such as painting, masking and/or touch-ups on steel pieces according to shop drawings;
- Mix the coating products with the recommended paint and thinner ratios to be applied to steel pieces;
- Choose the good equipment for painting and adjust the pressure accordingly;
- Use of Overhead and Jib cranes;
- All other related tasks and duties.
Education / Industry Certifications
A.E.P. en Peinture Industrielle (Or english equivalent)
Minimum of 2000 hours of relevant trade experience (work or school)
Key Technical Skills / Abilities
Pneumatic commands & Painting pumps without compressed air
Coating application equipment
- Asset: SSPC Stardards (Society for Protective Coatings)