Customer Care Representative – Oakville
Are you passionate about people?
Are you looking for an exciting career with great learning opportunities?
If your answer is “Yes”
Here is an opportunity to work as Customer Service Representative with a proud Canadian Employer with a dynamic corporate culture built on the foundation of trust, communication and family values.
This is your opportunity to join us on this dynamic journey of growth and be a part of a workplace that fosters and rewards a dynamic and forward-thinking team member. We are proud of our ability to create a rewarding and meaningful career. Our open-door culture gives you the chance to learn and grow with us. Your potential is tied to your willingness to succeed. If you can dream it, we can help you achieve it.
We support new candidates with our in-house mentorship program, and we encourage lifelong learning.
Who We Are?
Founded in 1978, Beachcomber Hot Tubs is a leading manufacturer and retailer of luxury Hot Tubs. Beachcomber is passionate about educating our customers on the associated health benefits and enhancements in quality of life derived from hot tubbing. We manufacture the world’s most comfortable and energy efficient hot tubs, and set the highest standard for quality in the industry
At Beachcomber, we are committed to our customers for life. This commitment is not one we make lightly; we love our customers and we treat them like we would our own families – with respect and care. We carefully choose to align ourselves with individuals with the same values as us, who are committed to taking care of the customer and their needs.
Our distribution for Central Canada and our state-of-the-art company owned Greater Toronto Area (GTA) retail Experience Center is located in Oakville, Ontario. We are a company filled with high energy people with a willingness to put the customer’s needs first.
Primary goal for this position is building and advancing our already strong customer relationships.
You will be joining a motivated and passionate customer care team in Oakville, Ontario.
This role is responsible for providing top-notch support to our consumers and network of dealers in Canada and around the world for Hot Tubs, Plus Products and Water Care along with providing some basic technical product assistance.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing level one Customer Support by building and maintaining day to day relationships with our customers including:
- Provide industry leading support to our customers and dealer partners via telephone, live chat and email.
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires.
- Answer incoming calls
- May assist management in ensuring performance goals are met.
- Builds and maintain business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customer loyalty.
- May mentor or give direction to junior team members and provide training on best practices.
- Working to establish a positive rapport with every customer
- Providing customers with a go-to person that can resolve their concerns and questions by being the primary point of contact for our customers ordering requirements
- Manage and maintain customer and dealer information within our Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Providing overflow and backup support for other Customer Service Representatives
- Provide live chat support- duplicate of first point
- Responding to the customer’s questions relating to order status, or damaged / late shipments
- Coordinating with production to ensure customers’ needs are being met
- Primary goal is accurate sales order entry, confirmations and invoicing of customers ensuring all sales orders are entered or imported correctly into Syspro ERP
- Ensuring all non-conformities are resolved with the customer in a timely manner
- Sending order confirmations to customers
- Grow sales from your list of assigned dealer partners by being a reliable resource that effectively shares best practices and promotes new offers
- Provide positive solutions based on the Beachcomber Hot Tub Guarantee Policy
- Provide sales support in the Experience Center
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
What We Are Looking For
- Bilingual (French) is a definite asset
- Excellent customer service skills and a passion for creating amazing customer experiences
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Willing to assist other team members
- Outgoing, positive and friendly personality
- 3-5 years direct Customer Service and/or Contact Centre Experience
- Previous CRM and/or Syspro ERP experience considered an asset
- Quick learner and with the ability to acquire, retain and deliver a wide range of information
- Detail oriented, analytical and very organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Solution oriented, with the ability to listen, troubleshoot and develop solutions for our customers.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight timelines.
- Excellent Computer literacy with experience in MS Office
- Professional team member to care about our Business and Retail partners
- Must be able to Multitask
- Must be able to Prioritize
- Works well under stress
Beachcomber Hot Tub suits those who
- … are a quick study
- ... are passionate problem solvers
- ... are inquirers and lifelong learners
- ... thrive when given the freedom and opportunity to achieve
- … go above and beyond every day
- ... focus on the essentials
- … are relaxed and confident
- ... can keep things in perspective
- ... appreciate an open dialogue with colleagues
- ... are easy to work with
Why Beachcomber Hot Tubs:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Fantastic career growth and the opportunity to build something truly exceptional
- Joining a Canadian, leading manufacturer in the hot tub and spa industry
- Education, training and mentorship programs
- Employee Hot Tub Discount Purchase Program
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Customer Relations: 3 years (Preferred)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record and modify customer information within the database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested