My Condo Source Realty Inc (www.mycondosource.com) is a full-service real estate sales and consulting firm, operating under the banner of Royal LePage Signature, based in Toronto, Ontario. Our team is comprised of experienced realtors with proven track records across all asset classes of real estate. Since our company’s inception, we have been steadfast on our Journey to our GOAL; to become the No.1 Team in the nation, by providing a boutique and exceptional service experience to our clients.
The Creative Designer & Marketing Specialist is responsible for continuously maintaining the company’s brand aesthetics, internally and externally. This includes reviewing, updating, and maintaining the company’s visual representation in all aspects of design including typography, composition, and colour. The creative talents of the individual in this role will be applied to digital advertisements, marketing materials, sales documents and web graphics. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for supporting the Sales Manager in daily tasks such as Google Ads configuration, Landing Page Design & Development (Clickfunnels, Leadpages etc.), Customer relationship management (CRM - InfusionSoft, FollowUpBoss) social media management (Facebook & Instagram), sending out company newsletters (Mailchimp) and maintaining the MyCondoSource website.
- Post-Secondary education; University or College Diploma preferred in Marketing.
- At least 2-4 years of related work experience, Digital Design and/or Web Development.
- Strong results-driven orientation, organized, highly motivated with a high level of energy/high sense of urgency.
- Strong initiative with the ability to provide creative recommendations to meet the business needs
- Strong practical experience with Adobe Creative Suite – PC platform
- Proficiency with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques and tactics, as they relate to website content and structure.
- Experience with online and interactive marketing strategies.
- Experience with the designing and executing marketing material for print use and digital
- Proven experience with creating a social media strategy and presence.
- Excellent analytical, project management and execution skills.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
EXPERIENCE, TECHNICAL SKILLS and KEY COMPETENCIES
- Strong Google Analytics Skills ( Ad Setup & configuration)
- Minimum 2 year in a graphic design position, preferably with social media or marketing experience
- Post-secondary Education
- Experience with Web design Platforms (WordPress, Clickfunnels, SquareSpace)
- Experience with CRM platforms (FollowUpBoss, InfusionSoft, Zapier)
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign in particular)
- Comfortable with social media platforms with an understanding of the principles and practices of social media marketing
- Ability to pick up on new applications quickly, Google products and social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to present your thoughts and ideas to management and Agents
- Ability to handle pressure in meeting deadlines
- High attention to detail and demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently
- Strong desire to be part of a team and work towards the overall goals of the department
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Web Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- CRM Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Google Adwords: 2 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)