Medchart is a health technology start-up based in Toronto. We are embarking on a period of rapid growth to build the world’s most comprehensive marketplace of patient-owned health data. Our platform aggregates official health records from any hospital, doctor or other healthcare facility across North America on behalf of patients and their authorized third parties like other doctors, lawyers, insurers, and researchers.
We are looking for a person that thrives in a rapid-growth and high velocity environment. We are looking for dedicated and experienced sales professionals eager to take deals to close. Clio’s sales team is comprised of experienced leaders. We seek people who want to learn from the best and go above and beyond.
What you'll be doing
- Cold-call into identified target accounts within an assigned segment;
- Create awareness of, boost interest in, and set up demonstrations of Medchart's product;
- Build an understanding of the assigned territory/segment, develop unique solutions to prospects and create leads;
- Develop Sales skills through regular training and review cycles;
- Consult and adapt to varying customer requirements;
- Understand customers' practice areas, competitive differentiators, technical requirements, and demonstrate Clio's value proposition.
What you should have
- 1-2 years of sales experience or transferable experience, including cold-calling;
- Knowledge and passion for technology and cloud-based products;
- A competitive mindset;
- A continuous improvement mindset.
Serious bonus points if you have
- Sales experience and training at a leading tech/IT company;
What's in it for you?
Medchart is growing rapidly over the next 18 months and offers an opportunity to become an early stage team member. You will help drive Medchart and influence the product, information architecture and user experience. You will work on challenging high-impact sales projects in an agile fast-paced environment. Finally, your opportunities for advancement will continue to grow as we rapidly expand across North America and build a huge company!
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and commission plan
- A positive, non-traditional, results-oriented start-up environment
- Frequent team lunches and social events
- Amazing offices located in Coppell
- Active in the local tech and start-up community with optional after-hours events and meetups
Medchart is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Successful candidates may be asked to undergo a background check.