Halibut House Fish & Chips, one of the fastest growing franchised restaurants in Ontario, is built on three pillars of success: (i) Quality Food (ii) Amazing Service and (iii) Affordability.
Halibut House is currently seeking an experienced Line Cook, reporting to the Head Cook, for its Bradford location.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Daily prep of food for service
- Cooking menu items
- Ensure that meals are prepared in a timely manner in accordance with Halibut House recipes, plating specifications, etc.
- Keep the kitchen clean and organized at all times
- Assist with the unpacking of, and storing of inventory deliveries
- Other duties, as required
- Passion for cooking
- Passion for producing a great “plate” experience
- 2-year cooking expertise
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Team player, with the ability to work independently
Possess Food Handler Certificate
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Cooking: 2 years (Preferred)