Technical Sales Representative/ Account Sales Manager – Western Canada
Sales / Accounts Manager/ Manufacturing
This position is open to residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
Do you want to work for a dynamic and rapidly growing company that is an industry leader in our field? Greystone Energy Systems Inc. is dedicated to developing high quality and innovative solutions for its customers with unsurpassed customer service.
We are growing and looking for a motivated Regional Sales Manager- Western Canada to join the Sales team working in the Western Canada region.
Objective & Summary
- This position is responsible to seek and develop new customers, through research of various related markets and by working closely with the Canadian Sales Team and Management.
- This position is responsible for the sales and profit growth in the assigned territory to meet and exceed company targets and expectations, while maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible to seek and develop new business in the assigned territory by the following, but not limited to:
- Execute long term and short-term sales strategy to accelerate business growth
- Grow sales and increase Greystone market share in the region
- Understand and analyze market trends in order to achieve the target budget and identify future opportunities.
- Aggressively seek new clients and maximize client potential in designated region.
- Demonstrate strong closing techniques and sales growth through professional communications with potential clients.
- Develop long term relationships with clients by managing and interpreting their requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate, and meet their needs.
- Identify and resolve client concerns; recommending a course of action to alleviate these concerns in the future.
- Persuade clients that the product best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Expand market awareness of our products and our industry experience by communicating features and benefits of our products and services effectively.
- Prepare on-time responses to requests for proposals and information, and coordinate with in-house teams to provide exemplary service to customers.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of competitor products and identify and report intelligence on competitor pricing and marketing strategies.
- Attending and participating in trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Provide client training sessions and webinars.
- Maintaining records of customer communications and contact information; communicate any client information that may affect company decisions.
- Submit regular customer visit plans; schedule client meetings and action plans for follow-up.
- This position reports to the Canadian Sales Manager
Education, Training & Experience
- Graduate of an Electronic/Mechanical Engineering or Technology program
- Have a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in the commercial BMS Industry
- Industry related, successfully completed training courses are considered assets
Skills and Competency Requirements
- Have the necessary computer skills to function in an office environment with the most up to date Microsoft Office products
- Sales managers must have the technical ability to explain product functions and have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Be able to multi task and work independently without supervision
- Business development skills with expertise in territory management and new business development
- Strong distribution and channel partner management experience and able to develop relationships with clients and customers, responding promptly and appropriately.
- Be a service-focused leader with regional and national sales experience and have been recognized for consistently meeting sales goals and developing new customers.
Preference will be given to applicants that can prove a successful track record.
Please provide at least three (3) reference names and email addresses of people who are very familiar with your skills, abilities and experience. All references will be contacted for successful candidates.
Only those who will be considered for the next step of the application process will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bulding Automation: 1 year (Required)
- Technicial: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)