Dynamic Functional Solutions Inc. (DFSI) is a Canada-wide full service provider of Independent Medical Evaluations to; Insurance Companies, Employers, Disability Case Managers, Lawyers and Government Agencies. Established in 1999, our commitment to exceptional customer service, professional integrity, and superior quality of services is the cornerstone of our business.
What sets us apart from our competitors?
v We have offices in Mississauga, Hamilton and Montreal.
v Bilingual services; English and French
v We Strive to be BEST-IN-CLASS
v DFSI has received the prestigious CARF accreditation award that serves as a symbol of the highest quality standards in the industry.
v DFSI celebrated 20 years in business.
Purpose of the Role:
As a Quality Assurance Case Manager, you will support departmental objectives to ensure that our clients and healthcare professionals receive a high level of service.
Basic Function Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for reviewing a large volume of medical reports for continuity, accuracy, spelling and grammar and compliance with Statutory Benefits Schedule (SABS) and recent arbitration decisions.
What you will do:
What you will need:
- Liaise with a wider range of professionals on a daily basis including medical doctors (orthopaedic surgeons, psychiatrists, general practitioners, etc.), legal representatives, insurance adjusters, and case managers.
- Respond to our clients and healthcare professionals queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Understand and execute current Service Level Agreements (SLA’S) as well as our company objectives to ensure our clients, evaluators and secondary service providers receive a high level of service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluency in English is essential);
- Knowledge of medical terminology is an asset;
- Working knowledge and understanding of the current SABS is an asset;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate an ability to multi-task and to manage a high volume of cases;
- Ability to meet deadlines and set priorities;
- Strong work ethic, and ability to use time productively to accomplish departmental goals;
- Ability to use good judgment in resolving difficult situations;
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team; and
- Ability to work flexible hours would be an asset.
- Completion of an undergraduate health science degree (i.e. Kinesiology, Psychology or related field)
- Previous experience in a medical/healthcare setting is an asset.
- As this is an entry level position, no previous experience is necessary. Full training will be provided to all successful candidates.
Why work at DFSI?
Our Commitment to Diversity:
- Eligible to participate in company group benefits after successful completion of (3) month probationary period. Fully employer- sponsored health care, dental and vision care, plus paramedical services.
- Access to Family and Employee Assistance Program on start date of employment. Access to online, in person and via telephone counselling sessions to employees and family members.
- Vacation, plus (5) personal days of paid time off.
- Long term service appreciation gifts.
- Annual Reviews with opportunities for increases based on performance. Eligibility criteria will apply.
- Opportunities for Annual Bonus based on company profit and contribution.
- Career Progression opportunities based on strengths, interests and business needs.
- Training opportunities include; industry training, health and safety, cross training, and customized on the job in depth training with Trainer. No previous experience required.
- Regular Team Building initiatives including; Holiday parties, success celebrations, casual dress/ dress up days/ celebrations, treats, team lunches.
As an equal opportunity employer our team members represent many diverse backgrounds. We are committed, respectful and inclusive bringing awareness, passion and new ideas that contribute to quality customer and client services.
DFSI is committed to providing a safe and professional environment. Applicants may be screened using reference and background checks including; education verification, when appropriate.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and accessible recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted about an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.
How you will Succeed?
At DFSI we seek great team players to continually strengthen our culture of continuous improvement. We believe great team members model our values, are authentic, build trust and foster relationships.
If you are responsive to change and up to the challenges outlined, if you are looking for a career in a fast paced unique industry, apply today.
To be discussed