AI (Artificial Intelligence) Product Owner
Comtech Group Inc. (Comtech) is a multidisciplinary consulting firm providing professional services in Program and Project Management, Engineering, Technology and Project Capacity Services spanning multiple industry sectors, with offices across North America. With full-lifecycle consulting services from concept through to commissioning, Comtech provides scalable solutions to deliver capital programs and projects, ranging from the management, control and delivery of multi-billion dollar urban rapid transit programs to complex capital initiatives for industrial manufacturers, public utilities and power generators.
Comtech is engaged with Public and Private sector clients within the Transportation & Infrastructure, Industrial & Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Buildings & Facilities sectors. Leveraging our comprehensive range of technical, engineering and project management services, we are actively building and nurturing long-term relationships with our clients, employees and the communities we support. In support of our capital programs/projects and continued growth, Comtech is seeking qualified candidates for the position of AI Product Owner.
- Support activities involving cross-functional teams of engineers and work on diverse range of projects including, Natural Language Processing, Time Series data and Computer Vision
- Work with AI / ML specialists, Domains experts and AI / ML software leads to assist output to production level software
- Collaborate with a diverse global team of data scientists and machine learning engineers to deliver AI systems that answer high impact business and engineering needs
- Interface with customers and internal business teams to understand their pain points and translate them into high level requirements for the technical team
- Evaluate the business value of each project/proposal for the rest of the team
- Communicate and present progress reports on active and future projects
- Develop and implement project level execution plan
- Travel to Warren, Michigan once every other month
- Bachelor’s degree in business or science, with 2 years of experience delivering end to end AI solutions in a commercial setting
- Experience in data visualization tools and methods, such as Tableau, Matplotlib, Power BI, etc.
- Basic scripting skills for data analytics, such as Python, Excel, Visual Basic, etc.
- Experience with both AWS and Google Cloud Platform is an asset
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms and a track record of solving problems using these methods
- Experience in developing and deploying products to production, as well as working with Scrum or Agile framework methodology
- Demonstrate innovation, creativity, initiative and a high level of independent judgment
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and businesspeople
Job Type: Full-time
- Scrum or Agile: 1 year (Required)
- AWS or Google Platform: 1 year (Required)
- scripting skills - Python, Excel, VB,: 2 years (Required)
- Tableau, Matplotlib, Power BI: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)