Do you love technology? Do you enjoy coding/programming/STEM? Are you looking to enhance your coding/programming/STEM skills? Are you looking for work related to coding/programming/STEM experience? Are you looking to polish your resume for university/college application?
THEN CODE NINJAS IS FOR YOU!!!!!
We are looking for Coding/Programming Instructors (Code Ninjas Sensei) to join our team of dynamic, energetic, forward thinking minds, working toward our common goal: providing a fun and safe learning environment for children. Our senseis are the lifeblood of our Code Ninjas center. This individual oversees the day-to-day coaching and student engagement.
1) Training – go through the curriculum and learn it
2) Create a positive and safe environment in which students can grow
3) Work with children to determine skill sets
4) Provide feedback to parents after working with student who is on a tour
5) Follow opening/closing duties daily
6) Clean dojo throughout the day to ensure cleanliness is kept up to corporate standards
7) Report weekly to Center Assistant Manager on progress
8) Report daily to Center Manager with respect to day’s activities and productivity in dojo.
1) Working history with children ages 7 and up (mentoring, coaching, tutoring etc.)
2) Experience working with the general public
3) Experience in teaching, mentoring or child care
4) Works well with others; collaborates
5) Knowledgeable about coding and technology; or able to quickly pick up basic concepts
6) Must be fun to work with and like working in fast paced environments where requirements can change frequently
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $20.00 /hour