Are you outgoing, love to sell, help people, and are passionate about health and fitness? If YES! then this is the job for you. Orangetheory Fitness (OTF), is the hottest and fastest-growing fitness franchise in North America. With 2000 studios worldwide and close to a million members, we are changing the face of fitness. You will be in the front line that brings education and passion about Orangetheory, to all those who wish to be stronger, more fit, and live life to their fullest potential.
Sales Associates (SA) are responsible for providing the high level customer service, educating and using skills trained by us to sell memberships. We are looking for high achieving, organized individuals who want to be part of a team, who are dedicated to helping others find their passion for fitness and health. This position requires working opening shifts, starting as early as 4:45 AM. Working at Orangetheory Fitness is more than a job, we change people's lives.
- Educate and sell Orangetheory membership to prospects
- Establishes and maintains an effective referral program
- Maintains accurate records using established OTF sales systems
- Conducts telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls
- Greets members and guests promptly, enthusiastically, and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the OTF studio
- Accurately follow the daily studio cleaning checklist (pre/during/post) shift activities
- Employee benefit - Free sessions 1-2 Orangetheory Workouts/week - participation is essential
- Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries, and concerns
- Works closely with Fitness Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled
- Responsible for attending and participating in all relative OTF training programs
- Must be available to work opening shifts starting at 4:45 AM. Public transit is not available at this time
- Must be willing to work weekends, and evenings
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Previous sales experience, with strong sales skills preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills mandatory
- Able to multi-task and excel in a busy environment
- Must have strong computer and social media skills
- Love to work as a team and celebrate team success
- An outgoing personality is a must, along with a genuine passion for fitness
- Background in Business, Marketing, Kinesiology, Fitness & Health promotions, and Fitness Sales is an asset.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
All employees must be double vaccinated
- Do you live within a 30 minute drive of Oakville ?
- Drivers License (required)
Expected start date: 2022-10-10