A busy otolaryngologist office looking for an efficient, personable and professional Medical Administrative Assistant to join our team.
- Communicating with patients - a high volume of phone calls and requests daily
- Register patients and confirm demographic information during clinic days, and monitoring the flow of the daily schedule
- Triaging patients into examination rooms
- Scheduling and confirming appointments (automated notification system is used)
- Manage e-faxes and create patient charts
- Liaising with physician offices for appropriate patient documentation
- Sterilizing medical equipment
- Creating and tracking completion of diagnostic testing
- Managing office stock and inventory
- Completion of a Medical Administration program
- Experience with surgical booking and practice is an asset
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of the Accuro EMR, Microsoft Office is an asset
1 full-time ENT surgeon in fast-paced office. Attention to detail, multitasking, proficiency with technology, and ability to handle difficult clients is essential.
Salary: Negotiable on experience.
Job Type: Full-time