The Program Manager will interact with key Customers and serve as their primary interface at Vexos. The Program Manager will have complete responsibility for performance of their key customers accounts from a business and a financial perspective. The Program Manager will work to coordinate, monitor, and leverage other groups such as Manufacturing, Engineering, Sales and Materials to meet their customers' needs and requirements.
- Provide a single point of business focus for customer programs
- Develops and maintains current plans for meeting customer expectations and satisfaction
- Understands and stays current with customer and business requirements, and refines them to specific deliverables.
- Management of cross-functional Customer Program Teams in a matrix environment.
- Identifies, pursues, and wins new business from existing customers.
- Communicates program requirements on an on-going basis to functional and business management and ensures that management stays appropriately engaged in the program.
- Conducts regular program reviews, both internally and with customers, in order to assess program status results.
- Assures program maintains acceptable level of profitability and performance requirements
- Separates and manages business issues requiring attention and action from issues to be handled by normal functional processes.
- Identifies and ensures appropriate cross-functional projects and problem solving actions are in place to address program issues.
- Maintains adequate technical depth and managerial skill to address customer issues and resource prioritization.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-10 years of successful mid-to-senior management/leadership experience accountable for one or more of the following functions: manufacturing, materials, program management, sales, customer service or marketing
- Experience in product introduction and change management (development, industrialization, or similar) in EMS and/or a mid to low volume electronics OEM
- Strong product knowledge, with broad understanding of business processes including development, commercial and supply chain considerations
- Strong leadership, interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent time management & project management skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with a proven track record to put ideas/proposal across to others effectively
- BA/BS Degree or above in Engineering and/or Business related disciplines
- Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, ISO would be an asset
- Fluent: English language (written and spoken)
- Minimum 5 years of Project/Program Management experience
Job Type: Full-time
- ISO: 2 years (Preferred)
- Lean Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
- program management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Six Sigma: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)