We are only able to accept applicants from Canadian Citizens, those with PR or those currently in Canada on a valid work permit.
Room Attendants are responsible for ensuring all guest rooms in the complex are properly cleaned and left tidy.
Job duties for this position include:
- Cleaning and disinfecting wash basins, counter tops, toilets, mirrors, tubs, and showers.
- Washing and drying glass surfaces.
- Loading dishwasher and putting away clean dishes and cutlery.
- Washing and drying other items such as pots and pans.
- Emptying and cleaning trash containers.
- Dusting furniture and fixtures.
- Vacuuming carpets and upholstery, moving furniture when required.
- Making up beds and changing linens as required.
- Replace dirty linen and used amenities in bathrooms.
- Sweeping, and mopping floors.
- Restocking room supplies such as glassware, coffee, and writing supplies.
- Checking all appliances are in working order and reporting any deficiencies.
- Assist with cleaning the public areas, washrooms and elevators when required.
- Realign furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout.
- Respond to guest requests for additional items.
- Observe and report damage of hotel property.
- Other duties as assigned.
Prerequisites: Previous customer service and housekeeping experience is an asset. Must be available to work a flexible schedule including overtime when required. Successful applicants must be able to bend, lift, push and pull with ease. This is a very physical and demanding position requiring lifting 25 lbs and pushing up to 50 lbs.
Education: No education required.
Experience: No experience required we can train.
We offer competitive wages starting at $20.50/hour then increases to $22.75/hour after 6 months. All are subject to an increase annually based on the collective agreement.
There is a comprehensive group medical plan for full time colleagues after 6 months of continuous employment which includes medical, dental, vision, STD, and LTD.
Other benefits include a referral bonus program, Wellness benefit, and travel allowance if living in Squamish or Pemberton.
We provide fully furnished subsidized shared accommodation at only $25 per day. (Pending Availability). These units consist of apartments, condos, and houses with 2-3 bedrooms. All units are equipped with their own bathroom/s, full sized kitchen, and in-suite laundry. All bedrooms and living rooms are fully furnished with the essentials, including free internet and cable. Occupancy in the units is limited to ensure a comfortable living environment. Smaller units have a maximum of 2-3 people with 1 bathroom and the larger units have a maximum of 4-5 people with 2-3 bathrooms.
Clique Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $20.50 per hour
- Commuter benefits
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Whistler, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)