We are looking for maintenance technicians who have related educational background and are willing to contribution to the smooth operation of the plant. No experiences are required and new graduates are welcome as long as you are willing to learn and grow in the position.
The major responsibilities included:
- To perform preventative and predictive maintenance on production equipment & facility;
- To execute emergency repair , troubleshooting problems for machine breakdown;
- To perform injection process changeover, mold setup and startup for production;
- To carry out maintenance to company building and asset;
- To give comment and recommendation on maintenance supplies, tools, material and parts stock up;
- To participate in utility and facility improvement project.
The basic requirement:
- Sound technical knowledge in electrical, electronic, mechanical and / or automation;
- Practical experience on plastic injection molding machine, ultrasonic welding process an asset;
- Practical industrial experience essential;
- Capable of physical including sitting, bending, standing and lifting;
- Good health without color blindness;
- Able to read, write and communicate with English;
- Able to work shifts and overtime;
- Recognized trade license (from Ministry) prefer;
- College or University graduated education or equivalent is a minimum.
Education background: Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, Automation, Robotics Engineering / Technology program college graduate or equivalent is a minimum requirement
Language: English is mandatory, Mandarin/Cantonese is an asset.
Job Type: Contract
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Required)