Visually inspects all products as being made, ensuring all product is non defective
Samples to be pulled from line as required.
Quality reports completed accurately as per checklist.
- Positive attitude that supports continual learning
- Interacts in a professional and helpful manner with all other team members demonstrating
MSW’s values (customer focus, meaningful contribution, integrity, continuous improvement,
H & S for all employees on shift
- Reports all H & S incidents/infractions to OP#1 or 2
- Visually inspects all products as being made, ensuring all product is non defective
- Samples to be pulled from line as required.
- Quality reports completed accurately as per checklist.
- Acts with safety of all team members at the forefront, informing of unsafe operations or
environments immediately and or bringing them to the attention of operator #1 or 2
- Ensures there is consistently good product being produced within specification
- Communicate with operator #1 and 2 and Packager throughout the shift
- Maintain quality product.
- Inform all questionable product to Operators 1 and 2 that it requires to be properly
labelled and quarantined.
- Ensure waste reports are completed.
- Fill out forklift inspection reports at beginning of every shift
- Keep shop clean/wipe down machines during the shift
- Ensuring all scrap produced is documented as required
- Organizing, & stacking boards ensuring piles are neat and straight.
- Product quality – watching for missing ribs, wavy edges, round corners – report any quality
- Folding bags, collapsing boxes.
Emptying/folding/stacking material boxes & bags. Monitoring material levels in hoppers