Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2018, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
About the Position:
The Sales Consultant sells Ceridian's payroll and HR solutions to new and existing small business accounts through daily outbound cold calling, targeted telephone initiatives and field work when required. The Sales Consultant develops profitable, long-term strategic customer and partner relationships to maintain and grow revenue with various lead sources including financial partners, accountants and franchises.
Manages and Maintains Client Relationship
- Effectively manages and develops relationships with various lead sources including financial partners, accountants, and franchises
- Determines needs and fit with Ceridian offerings; answers questions, presents offerings and recommends solutions
Creates New Opportunities
- Uncovers sales opportunities to increase sales penetration and profits at assigned accounts, through outbound daily cold calling and targeted telephone initiatives
- Consistently leverages Ceridian tools and processes to find opportunities via a systematic and disciplined approach
- Leverages marketing efforts and resources
- Understands client’s needs
Manages Sales Cycles to Closure
- Conducts negotiations in concert with Ceridian’s pricing, contracting and legal staff to secure sales that represent good business
- Maintains Accurate and Timely Customer, Pipeline and Forecast Data
- Captures all relevant information in CRM system to track opportunities and calls through to final disposition
- Follows all defined processes and timelines (ROE, SOW requirements, deal review process, price sitting, service level requirements, demo scripts, expenses, etc.)
- Keeps current on Ceridian processes and any relevant changes
Exhibits Technical Proficiency
- Able to highlight the overall value proposition tied to Ceridian's suite of products and services. Navigates, demonstrates, and explains Ceridian's key application functions
- Interfaces and Reporting - explains and discusses the technology used to deliver all of Ceridian's solutions
- Speaks to overall approach of implementation
- Provides an overview of the structure, SLAs and advantages of Ceridian's services
Nice to have:
- University/college Degree/Diploma, or equivalent related work experience
- Experience in sales, tele-sales or prospecting experience in a business to business environment
- Valid driver's license required
- Limited travel required
- Experience in enterprise software sales/payroll/human resources/HRIS, and account management
- Experience in working with and selling to Senior HR and C-level roles at the Small Business level
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.