We are looking for a crypto enthusiast with a background in marketing who is willing to grow with Technest. The Marketing Assistant will report directly to the Director of Communications and will be responsible for supporting with planning, tracking and executing marketing programs, and with the development of new marketing strategies. It is a Montreal based position with business travel requirement to our head office in Spain. The successful candidate will be someone highly organized who has experience in communications as well as in writing and content creation.
What You’ll Do
- Provide administrative and project support on marketing programs and in their improvement to enhance and grow the company’s success.
- Assist in preparing marketing materials such as presentations, videos, infographics, sales sheets and other marketing collateral.
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, company’s website, blog posts, press releases, etc.
- Manage a social media calendar.
- Coordinate and attend marketing and other relevant events such as conferences, webinars and trade shows.
- Build relationships with other startups and influencers in Montreal and the international crypto community.
- Work closely with our clients and our customer success team to collect feedback, advance the features of our platform, and ensure clients are using the platform successfully.
- Collaborate with brand ambassadors to create innovative ways to gain exposure for client products.
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics to monitor marketing programs efficiency and analyze trends.
What You’ll Bring
- Studies or relevant experience in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Profound organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- A pragmatic attitude and approach to coordinating, delivering assistance and solutions
- Proactive, go for it attitude and unlimited creativity
- Able to work autonomously
- Customer experience
- Keen on social media
- Native level English speaker
- Must be willing to travel to our head office in Spain
The following points are an asset:
- Crypto knowledge
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications.
- Experience working in communications/marketing in a tech setting
What We Offer for You
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech
- Global work experience in an agile environment
- Competitive salary
- Full Medical benefits package after 3 moths of employment
How to apply
We want a superstar to join our team, someone who we can trust to get the job done right and be a team player. If you think that’s you, we want to hear from you.
Make sure this job is the right fit for you, and make sure you’re the right fit for this job.
If you’re interested in applying please send a cover letter and in it include the following:
- Tell us why you’re so interested in this position with us
- Provide an example of recent work you've done and are proud of
- Tell us what your two superpowers are
(We love good cover letters and details. Make sure you address ALL 3 items above in full.)
Qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule a call. This position will stay open until we find the right person.
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing related: 1 year (Preferred)