Working with the marketing team the Marketing Manager will be responsible for Greenhorizons Sod Farms marketing programs in our four distinct areas.
- Greenhorizons Sod Farms
- Willow Valley Golf Course
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our companies.
Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brands. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, through creative and innovative strategies you will help us build and maintain strong and consistent brands through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Managing all marketing for Greenhorizons Sod Farms and activities within the marketing department
- Lead, coach, motivate and accountable for marketing staff of 2-3 people.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget and allocate funds wisely
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Working closely with our in house designer, creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Develop and Implement with BigYellowBag licensees across North America a full marketing plan focused on their specific market using traditional and emerging marketing channels
The Marketing Manager’s skill set
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
If this is you, send us your resume with a cover letter about your experience and how it fits this role.
Job Type: Full-time