Manager, Collision Damage / Product Protection Insurance
Are you looking for a stimulating and dynamic job in the surrounding area of Sherbrooke? Would you like to be apart of a team that believes in your potential and apart of a great company that will help you advance in your career? This is the job for you! We are currently looking for a Manager of Collision Damage & Product Protection Insurance for one of our clients in the insurance industry.
What is in it for you:
· Full-time, permanent position, daytime hours
· Three weeks of vacation;
· An extensive benefit package that includes health (100%), dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
· A flexible and supportive work environment offering several benefits such as a private medical clinic, on-call doctors, an on-site Bistro, and much more;
· A company wellness program that includes an on-site gym, opportunities to participate in fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness;
· Many opportunities for advancement, development and financial assistance to employees who wish to continue their education
What you will need to succeed:
· Bachelor’s degree with business emphasis or equivalent experience;
· Three years’ experience in a supervisor or leadership role;
· Ability to be autonomous and proactive;
· An excellent knowledge of managerial principles, customer contact center metrics as well as collision damage, extended warranty and other property and casualty claims and inquiries;
· Highly organized with the ability to multitask;
· Results driven;
· Analytical skills;
· Ability to plan and organize department activities, priorities, special projects to achieve maximum efficiency and improved client service;
· Bilingual (French and English).
What you’ll do:
· Communicate, develop, implement and maintain action plans necessary to impact KPIs of all respective roles in the claims department
· Analyze and review departmental claims decision results to identify departmental staffing needs, process changes, etc.
· Identify departmental inefficiencies, where necessary, and provide and implement solutions
· Communicate all departmental updates (process changes, client updates, etc.) to all necessary stakeholders
· Collaborate with the training team regularly to ensure newly hired staff are provided with adequate and up-to-date training
· Liaise between corporate clients and the department to address any inquiries
· Work with team leaders to create actions plans that will drive optimal employee performance
· Lead, support, manage and develop team leader growth
· Create and maintain a supportive and positive work environment
· Perform other duties as assigned based on departmental needs and overall business development
Why Recruit Action?
Recruit Action provides recruitment services through quality support and a personalized approach to job seekers and businesses. Only qualified candidates who match hiring criteria will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $58,000.00 to $68,000.00 /year