Our rental equipment company is looking for persons that are interested in working in a fast paced and friendly environment with an awesome staff and with attitude to grow and learn.
An ideal candidate needs to be energetic, strong, punctual and hardworking.
We're looking for an individual to help us with the following tasks:
- Shipping and receiving of equipment.
- Sorting, inspecting cleaning equipment.
- Deliveries and installations, we will train.
- Like to be in a small team environment with little supervision.
- If you don't mind working more hours and make more money, this is the kind of job for us.
- Must like to be active and be able to lift 50lb.
- Must be available for various shifts including weekends from time to time
- Must be very proficient using the internet, text messaging and email
- Must be able to work fast in a fast paced environment
- Must live in the GTA (if you live overseas please do not apply)
- Previous experience working on film sets or in other equipment rental companies is an asset but not necessary.
- Must be available to work on Saturday or Sunday
MUST HAVE A G DRIVER LICENSE WITH A CLEAN DRIVING RECORD (please do not apply if you do not have a driver's license)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 /hour