- Strong design and design documentation skills.
- Strong understanding of healthcare and the care process as it relates to integration architecture, interface technology (e.g. interface engines) and middleware technology (e.g. ESB’s).
- Strong understanding of data exchange standards with specific experience with transfer of healthcare data using HL7 across the spectrum of message types
- Strong understanding of Clinical Information Systems and Electronic Medical Records software with specific experience with Cerner application and modules suite (RadNet, PowerChart, Patient Management, etc.), the Cerner Millennium database, and Foreign System Interfaces as a bonus. Cerner Millennium 2018 code level expertise is optimal.
- Ability to translate business and clinical needs into technical architecture requirements.
- Ability to present benefits and risks of design options / technical solutions to key decision makers.
- Ability to negotiate acceptable and sustainable solutions across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
Excellent oral and written communication skills including presentation skills and business writing
Job Type: Fixed term contract