Are you passionate about skin care and looking to combine your passion with a great job?
Vitelle Labs is looking for a new team member for our sales and administration department. Vitelle provides end to end manufacturing services to hundreds of skin care professionals worldwide. We are known for our turn-key private label programs, green manufacturing and innovative product portfolio. Our goal is to provide excellence in all aspects of our supply chain and help our customers realize their business goals through branded product sales.
As our new sales & administration associate you would benefit from some prior knowledge of skin care products (not essential) but will have a willingness and the motivation necessary to learn about our products and start up programs.
- Proactively learn products and processes (on the job)
- Follow our protocols and learn to use our lead tracking program
- Lead follow-up by email and telephone (no cold calling or outside sales required)
- Become familiar with product pricing with a view to invoicing customer orders accurately (Quickbooks)
- Review and complete spreadsheets
- Provide guidance on the 'how to's' of getting started
- Develop a manage accounts
- Become familiar with company policies and procedures that impact client relationships
- Problem solve and communicate issues
- Assist clients to complete all steps of the getting started intake process with a view to creating a positive outcome for the customer
- Periodically attend tradeshows in your capacity as a client services representative (company ambassador) providing accurate information to prospective clients
- To conduct yourself in an ethical manner in accordance with company policies
- Perform other sales related duties as required
Ideal candidate will have:
- Sales experience – minimum 1 year
- Customer service experience – minimum 2 years
- Background in the esthetics or skincare or the beauty industry an asset
- Sales skills
- Superior oral and written communication
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Customer complaint resolution skills
- Organized and high degree of attention to detail
- Computer (Outlook, Excel, Quickbooks, Zoho, Dropbox)
Compensation: Annual salary plus extended benefits
Please send us your resume and cover letter along with salary expectations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)