Superheat is the world’s most innovative and responsive on-site heat treatment service provider. Advanced technology and exclusive dedication to on-site heat treatment have positioned our company as an industry-leader while servicing a wide variety of global refinery and energy clients.
The Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of our company.
- Develop & schedule monthly social media campaigns that align with strategic goals across digital platforms
- Monitor and review digital marketing statistics and analytics
- Create executive reports from marketing statistics and make tactical recommendations
- Design graphic artwork to be incorporated into digital, sales and branding campaigns (social imagery, data sheets, Presentations, corporate branding etc.)
- Write content to be incorporated into digital, sales and branding campaigns (social posts, case studies, testimonials, news articles etc.)
- Work with Marketing Coordinator to develop strategies and tactics for implementation in marketing campaigns (social, print publications, etc.)
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Advanced writing and content creation skills
- Analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Advanced Knowledge of;
- Social media platforms (Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- Social media paid platforms
- Proficient practical use of Adobe Design Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) & PowerPoint
- Intermediate knowledge of WordPress, Google Analytics and Google Adv is an asset
- Novice understanding and use of JIRA and Confluence software is also an asset
Work Experience and Education Requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in graphic design, digital media or marketing related field
- Post-secondary education in graphic design, digital media or marketing relevant field
Benefits and Pension
Benefits; Group Benefit Plan- 100% employer paid.
Pension; Defined Contribution Pension Plan (DCPP) with employer contribution.
Job Type / Category
Full time, Permanent
Benefits and Pension
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent