Join the team at Canada’s fastest growing pizza-by-the-slice chain…. FRESHSLICE PIZZA (www.Freshslice.com) as the Director of Operations!
Based in Winnipeg, Manitoba the Director of Operations (DOF) will be responsible for managing all aspects of Freshslice Pizza’s entry into the province of Manitoba and subsequent ongoing operations.
If you are: a driven self starter, have at least 5 years experience in management of a multi-unit franchise chain, who can develop aggressive targets to recruit Franchisees, find locations for them, act as their project manager and inspect their locations ongoing for quality control…read on!
- Develop a Business Plan, setting growth targets for the next ten years.
- Establish a Head Office
- Open a pilot location.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the operations of the pilot location.
- Recruiting and training new franchisees and providing on going operations and marketing support once they are operational.
- Seek out high volume locations and work with and advise potential candidates in their location search.
- Assist with construction management.
- After opening you and your team are involved in post opening support, ongoing coaching and location audits to ensure top quality operations.
What the successful candidate will bring:
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proven business background with experience in a franchise organization required
- Experience managing people and an excellent command of the English language
- Strong real estate connections and knowledge of the Seattle/Tacoma/I-5 corridor
- Experience in construction management including all required local codes and permitting
What you can expect in return:
- $80,000 - $100,000 total annual compensation range made up of:
- $80,000 base salary plus bonus program
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical benefits and vehicle allowance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year