- Maintain production levels, participate in a team environment and work in a manufacturing environment in the safest, most efficient and profitable manner as possible.
Nature and Scope:
- Under the guidance of the JT Supervisor 2, the Joint Treatment Operator conducts the daily operations of Ready Mix, Dry-Joint and Textone lines. The successful candidate will train on the eight different positions in the operator rate program.
- Un-aggregated Bag station
- Assists with the manufacturing of all products in the Joint Treatment Department.
- Assists with the implementation of the RPM Program including supporting, scheduling and maintaining all rules and procedures related to the Joint Treatment department’s RPM initiative.
- Assist in the implementation of USG Model Programs, Safety Rules, VWIs/JSA’s and Standard Operating Procedures, as required.
- Exercise personal safety, promote and enforce safety among crew members.
- Demonstrates problem-solving skills and the ability to work as a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be a people and results-oriented individual who incorporates and emphasizes safety and quality in all aspects of the daily work environment.
CGC Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting diversity of thought, ideas, perspective and people. We create an inclusive environment that attracts, retains and values people of all backgrounds by treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence through inclusion, integration and equal opportunity. We are committed to meeting the needs of those who interact with CGC, Inc. in accordance with Federal and provincial laws. Information regarding applicant accessibility may be found on the Accessibility section of our website.
Organization Hagersville-Joint Treatment