Weed Man, North America's largest lawn care company offers great opportunities for advancement. Its 50 year proven track record and unique atmosphere will reward you both intellectually and financially.
Position Summary: The Lawn Care Technician is responsible for providing professional lawn care services to residential and commercial customers, while maintaining top quality customer service. Opportunities for advancement for the right candidate. Training is provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Available Full Time from April 20th - October 30th, 2020
- Provide basic lawn care services such as but not limited to: fertilizer, weed control, aeration, seeding, etc.
- Maintain a Positive attitude with a focus on Customer Service and Quality
- Provide lawn analysis and quotes to potential customers
- Analyze and provide recommendations to improve the quality of a customer’s lawn
- Complete all paperwork and electronic posting properly and in a timely manner
- Provide exceptional customer service to existing and potential customers
- Knock on the customer’s door once service is completed
- Obtain at least two new customers per week via in-person sales (commission based bonus)
- Maintain the cleanliness of the assigned truck and equipment
- Maintain a professional personal appearance
- Provide assistance in equipment repairs
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required to meet the goals of the department.
- A valid class G Driver's License with a clean Driving Abstract
- High school diploma
- A minimum of 6 months of customer service or/and general labour experience
- Positive attitude with a focus on Customer Service
- Previous experience in lawn care an asset but not required
- Willing to obtain a pesticide application licence
- Able to work long hours during peak production times
- Able to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, organizational and multitasking skills
- Able to work under minimal supervision