KIDS CLUB CHILDCARE WORKER (Monday to Thursday 2:45 pm – 7:15 pm)
You have a passion for working with children. You are creative, flexible and enjoy delivering psychoeducational
activities that create opportunities for coping and resiliency through crisis as well as unstructured play
opportunities. You feel comfortable interacting with children from diverse backgrounds in a licensed childcare
setting. In addition, you have had experience working enthusiastically with multi-age groups (6+) while
attentively supervising children and making sure safety is a priority at all times.
WHAT MOVES YOU
- Helping little clients build resiliency skills and providing safe, supportive childcare to them while they
reside in our emergency domestic violence shelter.
- Work independently while exhibiting great commitment to the program
- Knowing that your work matters and that you are part of a team that works tirelessly to change lives!
KIDS CLUB CHILDCARE WORKER
WHAT YOU’LL DO WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- Make sure the program environment is safe, fun,
clean and enables learning opportunities.
- Providing planned age appropriate and
developmental activities for children
- Provide psychoeducational group programming
around topics relevant to school aged children.
- Record client information accurately and in a
timely and professional manner.
- Provide excellent client service and keep current
with professional development
- Child and Youth Care, Early learning and Child
Care Certificate/Diploma or equivalent
- Must have Alberta Child Development Worker
(level 2) certificate
- Child Care First Aid & CPR
- Police and Vulnerable Sector Security
clearances; Family & Child Services Intervention
- Ability to interact with children at their physical
level, bending, sitting on the floor, moving and
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal
- Strong work ethics and professionalism
If you want to work to change lives, we want to meet you.
Apply today with covering letter, salary expectations, and
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org