Who are We?
For over 25 years, The Cell Phone Centre has been the AUTHORITY in mobile phone communications in Ottawa, Cornwall and Hawkesbury Ontario. We pride ourselves on an EXCEPTIONAL client experience by providing our unique, legendary, out-of-this world service.
The Cell Phone Centre (Telus and Koodo Mobile Authorized Dealer) is currently recruiting for Full Time sales associate to join our Team.
Our team of Retail Specialists drive sales by offering best-in-class mobile plans to our customers.
As a Telus/Koodo Mobile Brand Ambassador, you live out our Values to provide exceptional customer service, ensure an engaging and rewarding workplace for yourself and your peers and drive continuous sales results.
Expected A-Player Outcomes
- Exceed Monthly Targets. We expect our Managers to Exceed 30k a month in gross revenue.
- Support initiatives and structure designed by the Cell Phone Centre. Follow the Playbook and support efforts designed to improve client service levels.
- Track key metrics for all Team members, including sales targets, CRM targets, marketing initiatives, and Client Experience to ensure that the highest quality of service is provided.
- Exceed personal sales quota of 100k per year.
- Minimum 2 Years in Wireless retail with a proven track record of success.
- Minimum 2 Years of Retail Management preferred.
- You will need to have great people skills – for example: being a good listener, able to build relationships, and able to overcome objections
- A natural curiosity about technology, telecommunications, and sales
- You’ll need to be flexible: ability to work weekdays, evenings, and weekends is a must
- Ability to Develop People-Coaches people in their current roles to improve performance, and prepares them for future roles
- Calm under pressure-Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress
- Attention to Detail-Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Efficiency-Able to produce output with minimal waste effort
- Flexibility/Adaptability-Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes efficiently with complexity and change.
- High Standards-Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Honesty/integrity- Does not cut corners. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what right. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Persistence - Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Work Ethic-Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes work long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
Benefits and Perks
- $2000 Signing Bonus
- Professional Development and Education
Job Type: Full-time
- retail management: 2 years (Preferred)
- wireless retail: 2 years (Required)