Make “being the difference” your Career. FAST APPLY.
Bayshore is looking for a passionate and caring Manager of Clinical Practice, (Registered Nurse) to join our amazing team. You will be creating special moments for clients each and every day by supporting their care needs, and the caregivers who providing their vital services. If your calling is to be the “difference” by providing outstanding care and supervision, than a Health Care Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
We value our Bayshore Clinical Managers with:
- Highest industry wages for the critical work you do
- Company sponsored Benefits (health and dental) for you and your family
- Retirement Savings Plan with a company contribution
- Paid orientation & training with ongoing development opportunities
- Competitive travel compensation
- Opportunities to grow in your career and a National Clinical team to network with
- Company provided Mobile devices for easy documentation and strong communication between yourself and your caregivers.
Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing, with a Bachelor of Nursing degree; current registration with the provincial regulating body. Current CPR certification required.
At least three years of recent experience with progressive responsibilities as a Nursing Supervisor, preferably in a community setting.
Other Skills and Abilities
Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to handle difficult situations in an objective consistent format; ability to work independently and effectively lead a team; above average report writing and communication skills with both Field and Administrative employees; valid driver’s license and evidence of current CPR certification; solid knowledge of the principles, practices, and methods of community nursing and service delivery to clients as well as program development, implementation and evaluation.
As Canada’s largest and best homecare company, join us as we continue our 50+ year tradition of supporting our Clinical Managers to make “being the difference” a Career!
Bayshore is in accordance with provincial Accessibility regulations as well as Provincial Human Rights Code legislation.