Property Manager Job Responsibilities:
The Property Manager will have the full responsibility of managing daily operations at assigned properties. Tasks include general maintenance such a plumbing, basic electrical, landscaping, rent collection, marketing and filling vacancies, screening prospective tenants, enforcing leases and securing premises
Property Manager Job Duties:
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing building rules; and inspecting vacant units in accordance with the municipal by-laws and tenancy rules.
- Performs maintenance work in tenants' suites (may include: basic maintenance/repair work on plumbing, locks, fans, closet doors, basic electrical, appliances, carpentry-related, painting, grouting, minor drywall repair etc.);
- Maintains building systems by completing repairs and scheduled maintenance by getting city permits; planning renovations; overseeing contractors as necessary.
- Collaborates with accounting department regarding rental revenue and expenditures.
- Manages time and resources effectively by prioritizing and planning
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
- Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposits and monthly rent. Cultivates a positive, productive relationship with tenants.
- 3 years experience in building maintenance preferably for apartment buildings
- Location: Vernon, BC
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits after three months
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year