- The Warehouse Associate role focuses primarily on shipping/receiving and picking for production.
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Is quick and a quick learner - The role is fast paced and requires someone that can keep up.
- Able to comfortably lift up to 55 lbs - This role will include picking bulk cases of raw material for production and customers, and these range from 10-55 lbs.
- Attention to detail - For production picking, it is crucial to keep picking errors minimal to avoid unnecessary downtime. This is also important for customer orders.
- Warehouse experience - When there is downtime for this person, they will be required to assist in the rest of the warehouse doing various duties that include customer order fulfillment, putting stock away, housekeeping, etc.
- Must have full time Monday-Friday availability with occasional evenings and weekends overtime.
- Forklift license - not required, but an asset.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English- detailed record keeping is an integral part of the job, as well as guaranteeing complete comprehension of all written SOPs and predefined process outlines.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- forklift operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- warehouse worker: 1 year (Preferred)
- Load and unload trucks
- Move and stack materials
- Keep production lines supplied with empty containers and packaging materials as needed
- Rotate floor stock
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
- Follow forklift operating guidelines and procedures
- Use warehouse management software
- Receive/process shipments
- Perform proper forklift inspection, minor servicing and repairs as necessary
- Spot tractor trailers