Work as part of a team to ensure the stable and efficient delivery of the services within the Productivity Applications Delivery Team, with an emphasis on the components of the Microsoft 365 service / Office 365 Service.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Providing the final level of support for products in the portfolio of services provided by the Productivity Applications Delivery Team, with an emphasis on the components of the Microsoft 365 service / Office 365 Service.
Providing the final level of support for products in the portfolio of services provided by the Productivity Applications Delivery Team, outside of the Microsoft suite.
Taking ownership of selected services within the Productivity Applications Delivery Team portfolio and move them through their service lifecycle.
Developing long strategies, continual service improvements to facilitate the improvement of Productivity Applications through the service lifecycle.
Proactively seeking out information from the Microsoft Community to ensure that we are aware of the roadmap for the Microsoft 365 service / Office 365 Service.
Ensuring compliance with Mott MacDonald standards, policies, and regulations. To work effectively with the Change Manager to ensure change does not happen outside of the Change Control process.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years of experience working in an IT Applications team.
- Understanding and experience of an IT Applications support model
- Broad knowledge of Productivity Applications especially the Office 365 components, including but not limited to:
- The Office 365 tenant
- SharePoint Online
- Exchange Online
- Office 365 Groups
- Microsoft Teams
- OneDrive for Business, including the sync client
- Office 365 Pro Plus
- Experience of IT service management processes.
- Minimum 2 years of experience on an IT Applications team as part of a multinational organisation
- Membership of the Microsoft 365 Club / Office 365 Club or similar
- Experience in service ownership
- Microsoft Office 365 MVP
- Basic Project Management skills
- Business Analysis skills
- Application development skills
- Microsoft IT certifications
Formal Education & Certification:
- Excellent English communication skills – verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A motivated team player to work as part of the team to meet deadlines.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Logical and analytical approach to problem solving and finding solutions.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize when under pressure with proven track record in achieving SLAs.
- A relevant degree or equivalent is highly desirable in a Bachelor's of Engineering/Bachelor's of Tech/Masters Computer Applications or similar degree from a reputable institute.
- MCSA or MCSE or relevant certification in Microsoft Office 365 is desirable
- Business Analysis Diploma or equivalent is desirable
- PRINCE 2 Foundation level is desirable
- ITIL V3 foundation is desirable.
Mott MacDonald is a $2bn engineering, management and development consultancy. We’re one of the largest and most diverse firms of our kind in the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180 principal offices, delivering projects in 150 countries.
Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
Regular (US only)
Full time (standard hours)