- Entering bills, applying bill payments, creating invoices, applying invoice payments for clients.
- Full cycle bookkeeping including reconciliations of multiple bank accounts and credit cards.
- Processing payroll and generating remittances for clients GST/HST filings and WSIB filings.
- Monitor overdue customer accounts and handle client requests in a timely manner.
Job Type / Category
The bookkeeper position is a full time job for roughly 37.5-40 hours per week in an accounting firm.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency in Quickbooks and Microsoft Excel
- Good data entry skills and knowledge of bookkeeping
- Good attention to quality, accuracy, details and deadline.
- Fluency in English and Chinese.
- Accounting degree or diploma in Canada
We are an established and growing Chinese accounting company in Markham. As a full-service accounting firm, we provide comprehensive accounting, tax and related services to serve our clients in GTA, such as corporate and personal income taxes, bookkeeping, payroll, HST, business licence, trademark and consulting services. Due to constant business growth, we are looking for a bookkeeper to join our firm.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour