CGX Medical is creating future technology products using electromechnical , robotics, machine learning , deep learning to create products using its innovative next generation patented products.
We are looking for a Engineer with Mechanical background for out patent pending products startup company who will work to convert the vision into an implementation by undertaking concept to prototype design for our new patent pending products.
The primary duties are as follows:
- Embedded design, including PCB layouts, programming, and simulation.
- Mechanical design, including 3D modelling with Solidworks, Autocad , Catia , Inventor, ANSYS, NX and Fusion360.
- STM32 ARM Cortex M4, PIC, Raspberry Pi, IoT expertise, 3D Printing
- PLC programming and ladder logic with Allen Bradley.
- Sheet Metal Fabrication, Injection Moulding , Liner Actuator , Pneumatic and Hydraulics
- Machine learning,AI, Block Chain, data management, networking expertise
- Provide manufacturing and assembly input
- Knowledge and expertise in field of production, quality control and project management thanks to Industrial engineering background
- Experience of designing components conforming to ISO 10993-Biological Evaluation of Medical Devices
- Experience of working in ISO7 grade cleanroom (post-assembly sterilized components)
- Experience of conducting FMEA and risk management plan within a multitude of industries
- Experience of defining realistic dimensional and geometric tolerances (GD&T) using directives of ASME Y14.5 creating a balance between performance and manufacturing costs
- Proficient CAD/CAM/CAE designer-analyst along with experience of PLM software packages * Extensive knowledge of manufacturing methods including design for additive manufacturing (3DPrinting)
- Knowledge of ISO13485 and FDA 21 CFR 820 quality management systems of medical industries
- Experienced in product requirement elicitation and requirement management based on INCOSE and PDMA directives leading to a structured Product Specification Document
- Experience of performing vendor analysis to determine whether meeting buyer’s quality standards
- Experience of practising organized product development efforts from concept to mass production for both consumable and customized products
- Experience of design and manufacturing of parts using epoxy, cyanoacrylate, and silicon adhesives
- Maintain computer and hard copy files in a logical, organized fashion
- Provide input to the design of product prototypes and final product designs
- Perform additional duties as required
- Educational Qualification in mechatronics engineering technology, or related major
- Combination of relevant education and experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted . This is a internship/coop part time role leading to full time role based on performance.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Apprenticeship
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- 3D printing: 1 year (Required)
- project coordination: 1 year (Required)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Required)
- Mechanical Design: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)