We’re looking for our next great Café Customer Care Representative at Coffee Central in Toronto!
Does the idea of working with an iconic Canadian brand excite you?
Do you have a passion for enriching the franchisee and customer experience?
Do you Give Good Vibes?
Is your Second Cup just as exciting as your first?
The Second Cup Ltd. has an exciting opportunity to join our Second Cup Café team! We are seeking someone who is excited to support our Franchisees and Customers as a Café Customer Care Representative who lives our company values – Integrity, Kindness, Gusto - and who has successfully participated as part of an engaged customer focused team, with experience in enriching the lives of our people and continually GIVE GOOD VIBES with every interaction!
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, the Café Customer Care Representative provides an uplifting and enriching experience to Franchisees and Customers by: providing information, resolving issues, answering questions that arise in Cafés or with regards to the Second Cup Rewards & Mobile Order program. This role is a critical voice and communication position for Second Cup that supports smooth café operations and ensures that standards are followed. Best of all, you'll help your team create a world class experience every day!
YOU GET TO:
· Be the voice of Second Cup and uplift the days of our people by providing an enriched experience to Franchisees and Customers via phone and email with regards to: promotions, vendors, operational standards, merchandising information, and the Second Cup Rewards program
· Connect with suppliers to ensure Franchisees receive high quality products on time
· Find emerging trends from information gathered and escalate appropriately
· Create weekly reports for Marketing Department highlighting common trends and themes
· Create and administer Surveys on behalf of Second Cup stakeholders
· Contribute to other administrative support functions such as reception desk relief
YOU BRING WITH YOU:
· Previous experience in supporting and addressing customer concerns in a people focused position
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
· Patience and the ability to think critically to find effective resolutions
· Ability to retain a large amount of information and translate clear and concise explanations to our Franchisees and colleagues
· Bilingual ability to speak both English and French is a strong asset
YOU HAVE A STRENGTH IN:
· Working independently as well as collaboratively as part of a team
· Managing multiple situations simultaneously
· Communicating, negotiating and building relationships
· Creative, efficient and kind customer service techniques
· Problem solving skills
· Communication clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
The Second Cup Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. For additional information on our organization, please visit us at www.secondcup.com.
Second Cup would like to hear from all interested candidates; accommodations are available throughout the recruitment process and the duration of employment.
If all of this sounds like your cup of …coffee!...
We can’t wait to meet you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent