Reporting to site supervision, the role of Journeyman Scaffolder will be expected to start in Sept 2019 to support shutdown work at our client’s facility located at Redwater.
Quinn Construction Ltd.
Job Type:Number of Openings:
- Journeyman Scaffold Builder qualification
- Capable of executing Lead Hand responsibilities
- Must possess and maintain a valid Alberta Drivers’ License and meet requirements of Quinn Approved Driver Program
- Able to meet requirements of Physical Demands Analysis
- Achieve 100% completion of mandatory Quinn and client training
- Pre-access Drug & Alcohol test
- Training Required: CSTS-09, H2S Alive, OSSA Fall Arrest (full), OSSA Confined Space (full)
- Able to safely erect, maintain, repair, and modify all types of industrial scaffolding with minimal supervision (i.e. towers, cantilevers, hanging scaffolds)
- Estimate scaffolding jobs effectively
- Identify ideal type of scaffolding material to use for the job (i.e. frame, tube & clamp, system)
- Effectively communicate scope of work to scaffolding crews
- Qualified to inspect and tag scaffolding accordingly
- Organize tool box meetings and ensure PTA cards are completed correctly
- Demonstrated commitment to safety, his/her own and others
- Work within a multi trade environment
- Highly organized with strong housekeeping skills
- Maintain relations with client and co-workers through effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Maintain positive relations with client and co-workers
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision
- Willing to assist with other duties as required
Quinn Construction Ltd.specializes in the agile delivery of turnaround services, capital project construction, mechanical support, pipefitting and welding, project fabrication and other client-specific needs.
Internal applicants must submit a Request for Consideration (FHR016) along with their application.
Licenses & Certifications
CSTS 09 AND UP/WHIMIS
Fall Protection Full
Confined Space Full