The Primary Care Paramedic’s main objective is to ensure that injured workers are provided with immediate onsite medical care, and to advise and/or arrange timely transport to a medical facility as required.
- Read, understand and comply with HSE’s Medical Control Guidelines, safety policies and job procedures, as well as all applicable government laws and regulations.
- Report to the area’s station manager and take specific job directions from Operations for the station in which he/she is working.
- Work within their applicable scope of practice determined by their licensing body and under the medical control of the HSE Medical Director, utilizing the HSE Medical Control Guidelines.
- Current (unrestricted) registration as a PCP with the Saskatchewan College of Paramedics
- Current tickets: Standard First Aid, H2S Alive, PST/CSTS and CSO
- Valid Class 4 driver’s license
- Previous experience working in the Oil & Gas and Industrial sectors is considered an asset
Job Type: Contract
Job Types: Contract, Casual
- Primary Care Paramedic with SCoP (Required)