Are you a positive, self-motivated, detail oriented, people-person? Are you a great communicator with multi-tasking skills? Then this is for you! We are a busy, growing 2 doctor AAHA-accredited practice in Surrey, BC looking for a full time Receptionist/VOA. We are a paper-light practice with Cornerstone software.
Job Responsibility: The main responsibility would be to manage the front desk in a way that helps our team deliver excellent client service and patient care. This includes client communication, co-ordination and collaborating with the rest of the team involves: -
Desired work experience : Atleast 2-3 years as a client service representative in small animal practice
Education and skills: A VOA certificate
1. A peoples' person with outstanding communication and time management skills.
2. Professional attitude and excellent work ethics.
3. Resourceful and pleasant manners.
4. Have strong initiative and be an independent worker.
5. Multi-tasking skills and collaborative ability.
*We are open Monday to Saturday and closed on Sundays and Stat holidays.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time