We are looking for a licensed and experienced Electricianto add value to our 3rd shift Maintenance Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for working proactively with Maintenance to promote a culture that values operational excellence. As an Electrician you will perform all aspects of electrical troubleshooting, diagnostics, repair, maintenance and installation of systems and equipment.
Why choose CpK?
- Vehicle purchase and lease program
- Comprehensive health care benefits plan
- Competitive, market-based salaries
- Co-contributory RRSP program
- 100% Company paid, non-contributory pension plan
- Real opportunities for growth
- Workplace with a strong emphasis on safety
- Unionized environment
- Work for a company that gives back to the community
Key Roles and Responsibilities will include:
- Carry out preventative maintenance, repair and modification to electrical equipment, under the direction of the electrical supervisor
- Provide technical backup and PLC diagnostic for production technicians and maintenance mechanics
- Prepare preliminary drawings, layouts and specifications from verbal or written design criteria
- Troubleshoot Electrical issues using appropriate testing devices
- Repair and replace equipment like Sensors, Drives, Motors, and Fixtures
- Layout, order material and install low voltage circuits in the preferred method of installation
- Other tasks as required that align with typical Electrician duties
Qualifications and Experience:
- Valid 309D, 309A or 442A Electrical License
- Experience in a unionized manufacturing environment will be considered an asset
- Experience with injection and mold machining an asset
- Strong knowledge in VFD and Servo motors
- Advanced training in technical areas of electronics and electrical controls with superior ability to read and interpret drawings, schematics, control diagrams, and competence in operation of analytical equipment
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, decision making and problem solving attributes
- Interpretive ability to work with different types of drawings, electrical, electronic, mechanical, etc.
- Working knowledge of the Ontario Electrical Code
The mission of the organization is to be the standard by which all interior products companies define themselves; globally admired for our people, partnerships, qualityand* innovation.* Our employees are energized to deliver results for our customers. Our team always does whatever is necessary to meet our objectives. It is our mission that leads us to achieve heightened levels of performance in process, accuracyand customer service.
CpK Interior Products Inc. is committed to providing accommodation for people with accessibility needs due to disabilities in all aspects of the hiring process. If you request an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs due to disability.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time