A Dishwasher at Cactus Club Cafe is the heartbeat of the kitchen who builds a strong foundation to create a successful career in the culinary industry.
- An organized and efficient team player with a strong work ethic
- Passionate about culinary arts with a focus on an exceptional guest experience
- Versed in health and safety and food preparation
- Eager to learn the process of operating a busy kitchen
- Hold ourselves to the highest standard as a Platinum member of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, a Top Employer for Young People, and one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Offer flexible scheduling and 50% off your Cactus menu favourites on shift
- Provide continuous training and development opportunities
- Ensure you work with a FUN team! Check us out on Instagram @LifeAtCactus
Continuously on the grow, Cactus Club Cafe is one of the most successful concepts in Canada and our expansion will continue. We are always looking for talented and inspiring individuals to join our team.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
- What is your availability for shifts?
- Do you have reliable transportation to and from work? (eg. late night) transportation after closing)