Cabneato Barrie is looking for a Sales and Design Representative to join our team to provide our clients with cabinetry designs for kitchens, bathrooms, mudrooms, laundry rooms, closets and garages. You will work closely with our clients and all members of the team to fulfill our client’s cabinetry needs. We are seeking a self-motivated, experienced, detail orientated and ambitious candidate with a strong interest in cabinetry design. Previous experience in kitchen cabinetry design and/or full service custom home cabinetry design is an asset. Training and experience with 20/20 design software is essential.
Summary of Position:
- Responsible for providing exceptional customer service
- Travel to project consultations and conduct detailed and accurate project measurements
- Qualify clients, execute design consultations and recommend product options based on client's needs
- Preliminarily design planning followed through to finalized project design development using 20-20 software
- Prepare quote proposals, close sales and prepare contract documentation
- Maintaining relationships and communication with clients throughout the entire design process
- Achieving individual sales targets to support overall company
- The candidate should be highly organized and detailed oriented with very strong follow up skills
- Have the ability to cultivate relationships with clients, builders and contractors
- Build and maintain product knowledge.
- Calculate sales prices, total purchases and receive and process payments.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University Degree or College Diploma in Interior Design or equivalent work experience
- 3 - 5 years of sales and design experience in the cabinet industry required
- Proficient and creative in working with 20-20 software
- Quickly absorb and retain product knowledge
- Experience with Quickbooks Online and Basecamp Project Management an asset
- Ability to interpret specifications and drawings and take accurate site measurements.
- Proven ability to close sales deals and prospect clients, good at screening customers and understanding their budget requirements
- Exceptional written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience in space planning, construction, kitchen and cabinetry design
- Must be highly motivated and a detail oriented individual
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously with a demonstrated ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires excellent time management and exceptional customer service skills
- Demonstrated effective deadline management and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to communicate with a broad range of individuals including clients, key members of the design teams, installers and contractors
- Work flexible hours based on client requirements
- Passionate self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a team
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Kitchen Design- 3 years (preferred)
Sales- 3 years (preferred)
Licence: Valid G Driver’s License
Clean driving record
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- Sales Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Design: 1 year (Preferred)