Cyware is a venture-backed organization currently in hyper-growth mode. All of our Canada based positions are located 100% remote. The firm was founded by innovative practitioners to solve the massive-scale cybersecurity challenges they saw daily while working for leading global banks and technology organizations.
Cyware is disrupting the cybersecurity operations market with innovation that gives the firm claim to being the far-and-away ONLY company capable of delivering technology to build cyber fusion centers for customers in large enterprises and the mid-market.
Your next opportunity starts here!
More on Cyware: (www.cyware.com)
Built on innovation designed by SecOps practitioners and cybersecurity leaders, Cyware offers multiple technologies within its next-generation platform, including advanced threat intelligence solutions (TIP) for large and small security teams, vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management. As a result, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burnout. Cyware's Virtual Cyber Fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
- You can lead on strategic and tactical initiatives
- You are hungry, inquisitive, proactive, energetic, and driven
- You have a growth mindset and are committed to delivering results
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Cyware is hiring a Sales Director to join our expanding sales team. As a Sales Director, you are a senior-level individual contributor and player / coach. You will leverage Cyware's cybersecurity solutions to retain existing and establish new business. You are also responsible for the long-term development of business relationships.
The Sales Director will work collaboratively with the team to identify, source, pitch, define, negotiate, close and manage digital advertising revenue. You will act as a subject matter expert in the marketplace about Cyware's offerings.
Come join an exciting cybersecurity product startup that just closed Series B funding round!
- Generating B2B sales leads and negotiating pricing and contracts with clients
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products
- Delivering impactful sales presentations, demonstrations, conducting evaluations, preparing proposals, responding to RFPs, Tenders, etc as part of sales goals
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales, and other activity reports
- Closely working with channel partners on how to grow Cyware business by leveraging our sales programs, initiatives, and advanced analytics
- Follow market trends and come up with new sales ideas for clients based on relevant/current themes as well as reverse inquiry
- Responsible for staying well-informed about product roadmap as well as understanding the scenarios, features, and functions within each of the products and how these are applied to address business and technical problems. This includes interacting with Product Management on an ongoing basis to stay updated
- Coordinate requirements for proofs of concept (POCs) with Product Management and Pre-Sales team
- Coordinating with the marketing team to improve brand awareness
- Technical Evangelization to influence customers, partners, and the market on Cyware innovations, technologies, and products
- Managing complete sales lifecycle with new and existing customers
- Forming sales strategies to keep Cyware competitive and innovative in the segment
- Bachelor's degree in business, cybersecurity, or a related field
- Preferably a Master's degree in business administration, Cyber Security, or a related field
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead by influence and persuasion in all interactions for prioritizing and executing deals in a disciplined manner
- Smart networking skills to build and maintain a virtual network of contacts with the client and non-client executives for ease of information gathering, sharing and aligning content and tapping into varied resources
- Minimum 6 years of experience in business development and enterprise security product sales with experience in positioning and selling security products
- Must be extremely well informed about the security market, and therefore able to accurately forecast sales predictions and shifts in the marketplace, both on a national scale and also for the individual regions in charge
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Has knowledge of effective global sales practices and strategies and the ability to work with all levels of employees, managers, and executives across geographic regions in the United States of America
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills. The role requires an ability to understand and clearly articulate the business benefits (value proposition) of Cyware security products and solutions
- Ability to balance different projects simultaneously; ensuring that proactive and reactive projects move forward at the same time
- Ability to understand Cyber / Information security requirements and offer appropriate solutions
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the IT Security industry and trends
- Outstanding critical thinking skills — discernment, thoughtfulness, a balanced perspective
- Certifications in Information security and an MBA in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think and implement out-of-the-box sales and marketing ideas
- Ability to understand business measurement, marketing process, and pipeline mechanics
- Should be keen to travel extensively, approximately 35-40%
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life. You'll have a competitive PTO structure and holidays covered.
- We're not just employees. We're people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and reimbursements for your home office.
- We'll invest in your career. Our company's growing quickly, and we'll give you the opportunity to do the same. You'll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company's evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…
Cyware is dedicated to hiring a diverse workplace that celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information or disability.
Apply right here. You've found the application!