OVERNIGHT Personal Support Worker (PSW) and Experienced Caregivers
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate Personal Support Workers (PSW) and Experienced Caregivers to become a Home Instead CAREGiver and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Personal care
- Companionship services
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a Personal Support Worker (PSW) or Experienced CAREGiver:
- Personal Support Worker Certification
- Experience in looking after ill Seniors
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, a vulnerable sector check, 3 professional and personal references
- Possess a valid driver's license is an asset, but not essential. Driver's abstract is required.
- Possess a vehicle with valid auto insurance is an asset but not essential.
We have a variety of shifts available with flexible work hours. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com