Reporting to the Field Service Manager, the Site Supervisor, is responsible for customer relations, discrepancy management and repairs on commercial site. We are a people-first organization with a fantastic engaged, entrepreneurial workplace culture. This job requires the incumbent to be energetic, persuasive, and well organized and demonstrate the ability to work with a diverse team with a diverse skill set.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be on site Creating valuable relationships with Customer representatives
- Inspect site in advance to ensure successful delivery and a safe environment
- Coordinate and advise sales team(s) to schedule delivery and installations
- Document product flow, damages and discrepancies.
- Initiate, monitor and aid in completion of manufacturer warranty repairs and billable repairs
- Provide weekly updates for sales, service and customer representatives
- Proactively recognize escalations and action them appropriately.
Health & Safety:
A key safety competency is the ability to recognize and optimize the human and environmental factors that enable and support the best human performance. Decision-making processes are complex, and an understanding of the role played by human and environmental factors is crucial to recognize and react to potential problems, as well as to ensure optimal decision making.
- Contributing to a culture of safety - A commitment to apply core safety knowledge, skills, and attitudes to everyday work
- Working as a team for safety - Working as a team to optimize safety
- Communicating effectively for safety - Promoting safety through effective communication
- Managing Safety Risks - Anticipating, recognizing, and managing situations that place individuals at risk
- Recognizing, responding, and reporting Incidents - Recognizing the occurrence of an incident or near miss, responding effectively to mitigate harm to individuals, ensuring proper reporting and preventing recurrence
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and excellent customer service skills
Access to Vehicle for Site Visits - Mileage Paid by Employer
Ability to Pass a Back Ground check
Location: 8488 Main Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V5X 3L8
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00-$53,000.00 per year