Job Title Sessional Lecturer/Instructor
Rank Sessional Lecturer/Instructor
Tenure Information Non-Tenure Track
The Dhillon School of Business currently has an opportunity for those interested in being a sessional lecturer to teach our Information Systems Management course (MGT 3061) on the Calgary campus.
Normally sessional lecturers are hired to teach one course in a term. Classes on the Calgary campus are normally offered evenings and weekends.
We look for dedicated and inspired professionals and educators who encourage students to strive for excellence not only in the classroom but in the way they apply their knowledge to their communities and careers.
The Dhillon School of Business provides a balance between teaching and research, and strives for excellence in both. Class sizes are reasonable. The Dhillon School of Business has approximately 68 full-time faculty members and roughly 2300 students in a variety of undergraduate majors.
For more information about the Faculty, visit our website at:
www.uleth.ca/man/. Information about the University of Lethbridge can be found at www.uleth.ca.
If you would like to be considered as positions become open, please follow the instructions below.
Applicants must submit:
- A graduate degree is desirable
- Recent or ongoing professional experience in marketing, either in industry or in public practice
- Previous teaching experience at the university level is preferred
- A current resume highlighting your professional qualifications, work experience, and any relevant teaching experience (courses taught, textbooks used, where and when taught)
- Previous teaching evaluations, if applicable
- Three (3) letters of reference
To apply to this position, please refer to “Careers at the U” on the University of Lethbridge Human Resources webpage at www.uleth.ca/hr
Faculty Dhillon School of Business