We are Canada’s leading foodservice and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
One of our Divisions – Restaurant Associates is currently looking for Baristas for its new opening at Downtown Toronto area.
Why work with Restaurant Associates?Imagine joining a team that’s at the top of their game. Come to work at Restaurant Associates and learn from the pros how to serve thousands of visitors in some of the world’s best venues. Because of what we do, more than 30,000 guests enjoy an unforgettable experience every day. Learn. Grow. Serve. It’s a winning combination. Join us.
What’s in it for you?
- Recognized as “2019 Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality”!
- Endless Advancement Opportunities!
- Friendly Work Environment!
- Competitive pay and Full Training!
- Recognition and Awards Program!
- Flexible Shifts!
- Employee Rewards program (savings on entertainment, travel, dining, insurance and etc.)
- Basic Food preparation, sandwich making, and presentation.
- Cashiering - Responsible for cash handling.
- Assist with the cleanliness of store.
- Stocking of supplies for retail area.
- Responsible for food and beverage display items.
- Ensure overall presentation of food is appealing.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain Safe Environment at all times.
- Perform food or beverage preparation.
- Other reasonable requests from management.
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment.
- High School Diploma.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Physical ability to perform required tasks.
- Ability to communicate with managers, other employees, and customers.
- Previous experience as a Barista.
- Candidates must be fully flexible, especially for weekend shifts.
APPLY NOW and OPENthe door for your new opportunities with Compass Group Canada.
- Start date: December 12, 2019
- Compensation: $16.00/hr
- Type: Full -time(up to 35 hrs/weekly); Part-time(under 20 hrs/weekly).
- Location: Downtown Toronto, ON
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour